Some people have tried to make a living gambling online and found out that the only one making money is the casino. This is true because all casino games online, apart from a few, have a negative edge which long terms will erode the player’s bankroll unless he or she is very lucky; but even so the odds will catch up with you whatever the luck.
No, the only way to win is using a game like poker which can give you odds that sway in your favour. Luck plays a part but it is skill that with the help of complimentary tools and training will show you the way to win at online poker very fast bandar poker online.
Here are a few reasons why to play online could make you a winner at online poker:
1. You don’t need to travel to the casino. This will obviously save you money and time. That is the big upside although if you intend to make a living playing poker it is also a huge downside because you need to develop discipline. I talk a lot to people who make a living gambling and the number one prerequisite is to be disciplined and not play when the odds are not in your favour simply because you feel like passing a boring afternoon or get a rush from gambling. On that last point, if that is you, then stop reading and find a different way to make money. You will lose and instead of learning how to win at poker and become a winner you will lose big time and feel very upset with yourself and life in general.
2. Nobody can see you on the internet. I think this is the best advantage you can have if you have a face that displays your emotion never mind how hard you try to hide it. You will never learn how to win at online poker if you are nervous or excitable. In normal brick and mortar rooms you will be eaten alive and likely to be eliminated in the early rounds. But online it does not matter and in fact it is easier to pretend you are confident and cocky using the chat messages of online poker rooms – or not using them for that matter.
3. You can use online poker tools. This is just the ticket because online you can literally use a myriad of tools to give you an edge against your competitors. The best known tool is an online poker calculator that gauges the odds of your hand giving you an idea how likely you can win the hand. It’s easy sometimes to buckle when a competitor raises and re-raises bets against you and you are not aware you have the nuts hand. If you do, you can literally clean up and the calculator tells you so.
4. Online you can attend training schools and buy training courses like the one I recommend that show you how to best win at online poker. There are great resources online that you can refer to any time you want, even during a game, that can get you out of a sticky situation or aid you in winning a particular game or tournament.
5. Online you can enter free rolls and satellites for paid tournaments that pay thousands, hundred of thousands and even millions of dollars like the WSOP tournament in Las Vegas. Lately some online gamers made it to the last table of the million world poker events like the one in Las Vegas. While they may not have won the tournament, the fact they made it to the last table means that they ended up several hundred thousands of dollars richer and they got there, in some cases, without risking a penny of their own money.
Finally it needs to be said again that although poker is a skilled game that can be very lucrative, that it is also a game that relies on luck so there is still a gambling element to it. But when you compare online poker against games like blackjack, roulette, keno, slots it is a game that if you are the right tools, mentality and little bit of luck it will be one that you will find very rewarding and the only one viable to make a living from.